Monday, July 6, 2009






Okay, I just have to tell y'all about the cutest thing. Lately the twins have started to become much more interested in each other. They don't play together a lot, but lately they've started playing together with their favorite ball popping toy. Will hands Hays a ball, Hays drops it in the little popper and when it pops out, they chase it down and start all over again. And while they've never shown much interest in each other, the other day I watched Will crawl over to Hays and sit down right up against him. Will's always been bad about pulling Hays' hair, but they past few days he's been rubbing his head instead of pulling his hair. He was doing that tonight and I said, "oh Will that is so sweet. You're being so sweet to Hays. Can you give him a kiss?' AND HE DID IT!!!! He leaned over and kissed his brother on the head! And he did it again later when I told him "Give Haysie a kiss." It was the cutest, sweetest thing. I've always kind of worried that the five months they spent apart in the hospital would damage their "twin bond" but this gives me hope!

No comments: