Monday, November 8, 2010

You Can't Fire Me, I Quit

Misery at its finest


Okay, I give up, I can't take it anymore. Somebody is going to have to come into this cootie cave and take care of these sick-o children because I have had all I can take. I have cleaned up puke at least once a day for over a week now. Today, I had the fun of cleaning up puke puddles THREE TIMES!!!! I'm serenaded by a symphony of coughing from sunup to sundown, and I can't take it anymore. My poor Will is sick as a dog and just can't seem to get better. He's been coughing for two weeks straight, and it's gotten so bad that it leads to the aforementioned vomiting at least once a day. And as if that wasn't enough fun, he's had a fever ranging between 101* and 103* since Friday. Antibiotics aren't doing anything but giving him killer diarrhea, and I don't know what to do anymore. He's going back to the doctor tomorrow morning, which will officially make 6 trips in two and a half weeks. Yay...........

Hays has been sick, too. But in light of Will's extravaganza of illness, Haysie's snot and fever barely register. Oh, and just for the record, I've managed to catch two colds in two weeks as well. So on top of dealing with sick, whiny kids, cleaning up after puke-fest, and being woken up seven times in seven hours, I've gotten to do it all while feeling like crap! Oh, and let's not forget my stupid dog, who, due to some sort of allergy, skin condition, or just general stress from living in this hell-hole, has been chewing herself bald and bloody. And when she's not chewing, she's frantically rubbing her dirty self against my living room chair while whining pitifully. I swear to God, it seems like it's never going to end. And we're only at the beginning of cold season!

My mom asked me tonight if there was anything she could do to help. I told her I needed:
A. a nanny
B. a trip to Tahiti
C. Someone to take these sick pitiful kids off my hands

And that worthless girl could not provide any of the above! So come on, beloved readers, surely one of you is incredibly rich and wants to provide me with household help or a fabulous vacation, right? Anybody?????


No comments: