Saturday, May 9, 2009

We are fast approaching the endo of Mason's last year of preschool, so we've had lots going on this week. We had the Mother's Day luncheon on Wednesday and that was great. My sweet little boy made me a beautiful pink, sparkly flower pin for Mother's Day. And he had lots of fun running around in the rain with his friends after lunch! He was soaked by the time we left, but it was well worth it. He had is end-of-the-year party on Friday, and since it was a water party, there wasn't a dry speck on him! Friday was a day full of parties. He went to a fun birthday party Friday afternoon, then we had a cookout that evening with Nana and Budda and Uncle Jonathan, who's been visiting from Chicago this week with his roommate.
I made a pointless trip to the pediatrician on Thursday with the twins. Will was pulling on his ear a lot and acting kind of pitiful and I would have bet money that he had an ear infection, but he was perfectly fine. Little faker! The doctor said the teething he's been doing may have caused some pressure in his ears, but they were clear as a bell.
Today has been a busy day. We had t-ball this morning and Mason and I went and picked strawberries this afternoon. And this afternoon, I made homemade strawberry jam! It looks great and I can't wait to try it out. Tomorrow I'm going to make mini-loaves of bread and give that with a jar of jam as teacher gifts. Hopefully my first foray into making homemade bread will be as successful as canning jam!

No comments: