Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Family Affair


Hays with my cousin, Molly


Will and YaYa


Will has had enough!


We had a big family get-together today at my parents house so everyone could meet the babies. My grandparents and aunts and uncles were there, and we were thrilled to show off Will and Hays. My uncle, Mack, and aunt, Anna, and my cousins, McKinley and little Anna, weren't able to make it, so we were dissapointed that we didn't get to see them. Mason was particularly dissapointed because he adores little Anna and was really looking forward to seeing her. But the holidays will be here before we know it and we'll have our whole big family together.


The boys were great. I think the babies were a bit overwhelmed by all the people surrounding them, but they were sweet and tolerant of being passed around from person to person! Mason had a good time showing off for everyone, and all three of them were wiped out when we got home. The babies didn't nap much during the day, so they went to bed really early- before 6:00. So it's been a pretty peaceful evening!

No comments: