Monday, September 15, 2008

I took all the boys out by myself today! Mason had a playdate after school with his friend Hannah at Chick-Fil-A, so I decided to take both of the babies along. It went really well. All the kids behaved beautifully and it wasn't all that hard. It was a little difficult to maneuver the big old twin stroller through the crowded restaurant, but we made it. It was fun to be out with all of them like a regular old mom. Kind of chaotic and crazy, but fun nontheless. You should have seen me trying to get Mason's lunch arranged, feed the twins bananas, and eat my lunch all at the same time! But hey, everyone got fed and we had fun.
My mom got Mason a Halloween costume today. It's a Spiderman costume and it has built-in muscles! He LOVES it. He put it on right away and wore it for the rest of the afternoon. I made him change out of it before dinner, but he really wanted to wear the mask to bed!
Today was one of those days that I just absolutely adored my boys. They are all so sweet and precious and I really enjoyed being with them today. Not all days are like that- some days I'd sell the whole bunch of them for $1.50, but not today. I don't know if they were just especially cute or what, but today I felt like being their mother was, hands down, the best job on earth.

No comments: