Sunday, September 14, 2008

We took the whole family on a little grocery store trip today. It's the first time we've taken Will anywhere since he removed his trach. We're scared to death of germs since we know that a cold has the potential to put him in the hospital, but we also can't keep him completely cloistered. We only have a month or so before cold/flu/RSV season really starts, and then we won't be going much of anywhere, so we'd better enjoy some adventures while we can. The twins rode in their supercool new twin stroller and behaved like little angels. Mason, on the other hand, ran around like a crazy little hooligan. He was a wild child today. Too much pent up energy I guess. But it was a successful trip out and I was glad to have all my healthy, happy boys out and about.
Tonight I've been working on Mason's scrapbook. I've done a pretty good job of keeping it up since he was born, but it kind of got away from me over the past year! I've had to spend the last few nights updating it, and it's almost finished. Then I need to start one for Will and Hays. I have a drawer full of pictures (not to mention over 800 on the digital camera) that I'd better get organized before it gets completely overwhelming!

No comments: