Monday, October 27, 2008

It's been an exhausting weekend. Matt and I went down to Macon yesterday to move his grandmother's stuff out of her apartment. It took quite a while, and we're all tired and sore. Especially Matt and his dad who had to move all the big, heavy furniture. They didn't finish until 11:30 last night! Packing the stuff up took most of the day, then pieces had to be dropped off at different houses, so it made for a full day's work. We took some of her bedroom furniture and an entertainment center for the playroom, so I've spent today trying to reorganize our house. And poor Matt has to move more furniture tonight when he gets home! We have to rearrange the playroom to accomodate the entertainment center and bookcase.

Allright, so that was Monday's entry that I didn't get posted! We got the furniture rearranged, and it looks awesome! The playroom looks ten times bigger. So I'm excited about it. My next project is the master bedroom. We got Jean's dresser and nightstand, so now we need new bedding. I ordered some last night off of e-bay and it's really pretty. It's stripes of blue, green, cream and brown, but they're really beachy coloers. I think it will look nice, but it does mean that we'll have to paint. Once again, Matt will be thrilled!
Today is Jean's memorial service. Matt is there with his parents, but I had to stay home with the babies. There was no one available to help my mom today, and these three little monkeys are a bit much for one person to handle, so I had to stay behind. I hate not being there, but I think everyone understands.

No comments: