Monday, October 20, 2008



Toga, toga, toga!


Little baby thugs!


Mommy and her sweet boys


Hays and Will at the fall festival


Mason with his new marshmallow gun at the festival

The lovely Paige


We had such a fun weekend! We took the boys to the fall festival on Saturday and they were all great. The weather was perfect and the twins were content to ride in their stroller the whole time and check out the action. That afternoon I went over to my parents to help Paige get ready for homecoming. I did her makeup, and she looked lovely if I do say so myself! Saturday night, we left the kids with Matt's dad (the twins were already asleep!) so we could go to a toga party! We had a great time getting out with actual grownups, and we got to see several of our friends from the NICU. And let me tell you, a bunch of adults in togas makes for a funny party! I was pleased with the way ours turned out, though mine was harder to make than I thought it would be!



Sunday we had to recover from the party- we weren't bad off, just tired. But that afternoon we decorated the front porch for Halloween. I can't wait to get some pictures of the boys in front of the hay bales.

No comments: