Sunday, October 5, 2008

We've been busy little bees today. we scraped and painted our front deck. Well, Matt scraped and I painted. But we got it almost completely finished. We'll have to wait until morning to see whether or not the floor will need a second coat. But so far, it looks great. Mason had a great time helping. He loves to help us psint, and since we were outside we could let him do more than we can inside. By the end of the day, we were all covered in paint!
It was a nice weekend. Yesterday we went to Matt's boss's daughter's wedding. It was outside at an old farmhouse and it could not have been a prettier day for it. The wedding was lovely, and we had a great time hanging out with Matt's co-workers. It was so nice to get out and hang out with grownups for a while!
This week we go to three days a week of nursing care. I'll have a nurse Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, so tomorrow I'm on my own. Wish me luck!

No comments: