Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am almost done Christmas shopping! Well, maybe half done. The kids are done, and since that's the biggest chunk of the holiday shopping, I'm sticking with almost done. I spent most of Saturday running around to various retailers, and I think the boys will be with the stuff Santa brings them.
Hays is still having a rough time with his teeth, but now it mostly bothers him at night. He feels better during the day, but now he's up every 3-4 hours during the night! This from a child who's been sleeping 11 hours at a stretch for weeks! He wakes up and eats like he's starving (looks like we're hitting a growth spurt too) but then he won't settle down. He's up right now and has been for the last half hour, but every time we put him down in his bed, he cries and cries. Hopefully we'll get past this little bump in the road soon.
Tomorrow is Mason's Thanksgiving feast at preschool. I have to bring macaroni and cheese and napkins for 50, so tomorrow morning is bound to be crazy. I have to get Mason and the twins fed and dressed and take Mason to school at 9, come home and put the twins down for a nap, make mac and cheese and get back to school before 11 for the feast. I'm tired just thinking about it.

No comments: