Sunday, November 16, 2008

We're at the end of a very productive weekend. Matt and I spent all day today cleaning our yucky house. You know those days when you look around and go, "holy crap, this place is a wreck!" Well, it was one of those days. It just needed a really good deep cleaning, so that's what we've been doing all day. Now everything is sparkling clean, and I know by tomorrow afternoon, it will look like a tornado blew through! Such is life with a bunch of little kids in a small house.
Hays and Will are both kind of pitiful today. Both of them were running low-grade fevers from the flu shots and their teeth were bothering them. Thank goodness we had a nurse today to help us with the cranky little monkeys.
Yesterday was really fun. I went to the Junior League holiday market with my mom. We spent a fun couple of hours checking out all the booths. I swear, I could have spent a fortune on all the jewelry, accessories, Christmas decorations, toys etc., but I showed great restraint and just bought one small Christmas gift. We spent another couple of hours downtown going into all the cool shops and looking at beautiful things we can't afford. I was pleasantly surprised when I got home to find that Matt had not only kept all of the children alive and fed, but he had also done two loads of laundry without being asked! Husband of the year!!!!!

No comments: