Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hays finally has a tooth!!!!!! He's been trying to get that thing in for months now, and it has finally arrived. You can see the top part of it and you can definitely feel it. No wonder he's been gnawing like mad on anything he can get in his mouth. I'm sure Will won't be far behind. I can't wait until it comes all the way in. Hays is going to be too cute!
Mason had a fun-filled weekend. He went to a birthday party yesterday at Pump It Up, which is a place with all these inflatable slides and bouncy things. He had a ball, but that was one tired little monkey by the time we got home. Then I made his day when I returned from a grocery shopping trip at Walmart. I found an Optimus Prime Halloween costume for five dollars, so I got it for him to play in. He loved it and wore it the rest of the day yesterday, then wanted to put it on first thing this morning.
And let me tell you, first thing this morning came a little too early at our house. Someone neglected to tell my children that the time was changing and they should sleep an extra hour, so they were up and raring to go at 5:45 am. Hopefully they will adjust quickly and not start the day well before the crack of dawn!

No comments: