Sunday, February 15, 2009


Mommy the artiste'


The finished product



My take on a custom headboard!




The coolest little boy's room ever!





Mason approves!


Well, Mason's room is looking good. I got the mural done today. I started around 8:30 and finished up around 2:00, so it wasn't terrible. And it looks so cool!!!! It turned out better than I had dared to hope.
After I finished painting, my mom and I went out looking for room accessories. I was going to make a headboard for his bed by upholstering a piece of plywood, but we came up with something even cooler. I found a couple of really cheap black metal garden trellises at Big Lots. We cut them pretty much in half, wired them together side by side, and hung them on the wall to make a really unique headboard. It looks kind of like gates, so we're saying it's the gate to Gotham! I still have to find a lamp and a few other things, but we're just about done. After we finish and get all the artwork hung I'll show pictures of the whole room. But at least y'all can see the cool mural and new bedding.

1 comment:

Sandrakay said...

Wow!! Very impressive. Mason looks very happy with his new room.

Sandrakay
TMMB