Saturday, February 28, 2009

Well, Will has figured out something that approximates crawling. It really looks more like an animal that's just been hit by a car trying to drag itself off the road, but it gets him where he wants to go! He lays almost on his side with his shoulder and head down on the ground, the pushes his butt up in the air and stands on tiptoes and pushes himself forward. It kind of defies description, but since he refuses to do it when I have the video camera out, you'll have to use your imagination!

I also need to upload some video of the baby cage fight we had yesterday afternoon. I ordered this huge "play enclosure," which is really just a giant baby cage off of ebay and it arrived yesterday. It keeps the boys contained so they can't get in to anything, but it does nothing to thwart the brawling. Being the good mother that I am, my first instinct when Will started beating Hays up was to grab the video camera. The resulting footage was hilarious, and I'll share it as soon as we can get our camera working properly. Its playback feature is messed up, so we're not having any luck uploading video. Anyone know where to get a broken videocamera fixed?

I spent a lovely day out shopping with my mom today. I had to find something to wear to my high school reunion! We're having a 13 year reunion next week, since our slacker class didn't bother to have a 10 year, and I needed something fabulous to wear. I've been dieting for the past month or so and finally shed all the baby weight, so I needed an outfit that screams hot mama! Matt and I went to high school together, but we weren't friends and didn't run with the same crowd. I want him to be proud to go back and tell everyone that he married me!

No comments: