Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Matt and I had a blast at our high school reunion. It was so much fun to see old friends that we haven't seen in a while, plus I got to scope out who's gotten fat or married ugly people! (I know, I know, mean, but I've never clamed to be sweet!) We stayed out entirely too late, and we are grateful that my parents stayed with the kids until we finally got home at 1:30 am, and didn't leave them with the dog!
Hays did something very exciting yesterday- he crawled!!! He's been working on it for a while. He's been able to get up on all fours and rock back and forth, but he hasn't actually been able to coordinate the arms and legs moving together. But yesterday he figured it out. He crawled a foot or two, then fell over on his side. He hasn't done it again today, but now we know he can!
All the boys had a good time today because we went to the park this afternoon. My nurse, Bo, and I took them to the park and met my mom there. Mason ran all over the playground while the babies sat on the grass and dug their hands in the dirt. Their little fingernails were GROSS after that! Then we took them all down to the creek and sat on the rock shoals and let the babies splash in the water. They had a great time, and I'm just hoping they don't wind up with some kind of nasty parasite!
We sure are enjoying this incredibly warm weather. I've been trying to do lots of walking around our neighborhood. WE have some pretty steep hills, so I figure thats as good a way to get in shape as any. Steep hills + 20 lb. twin stroller + 30 lbs. worth of twins= one heck of a workout!

No comments: