Monday, March 16, 2009

To quote Ouiser in Steel Magnolias "This is it, I've found it, I am in Hell." To run down the list of illnesses, me- bronchitis and sinus infection, Will- ear infection, Hays- pinkeye. And who knows how many of us will be felled by the virulently contagious pinkeye by tomorrow. Sigh, there is not a big enough can of Lysol on the planet to de-funkify my house. Thank God for antibiotics.

The only good news I have to report is that Will learned how to clap. Extremely cute. Well, it's extremely cute now. At first he couldn't quite bring his hands together and it looked like he would probably have to ride the short bus to school. But he figured it out, and I am proud to report that both the twins are expert clappers.

Other than that, we are merely trying to contain the cooties. I'm thinking of putting a quarantine sign outside the house for the next few days. Mason may have hit the nail on the head when he looked around at all the sick people in the house and said "Jesus hates us." So if you should happen to drive past our house, I would advise you to hold your breath!!

No comments: