Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March 19- Daddy's Day


Pictures:
Matt (his crazy hair) and his boys!

Hays says "Oh, it's all too much for me"

Mason's shirt says it all




It's official, tomorrow we will be making the trip to Disgusta. We don't know what time, but at least we finally know what day. I'm pretty much dreading the hell out of it. I know that it will be a great hospital, and I would go to the ends of the earth to make Will better, but I hate going down there not knowing when we're coming back. Do you know how hard it is to pack for a trip whose duration is unknown? Pretty darn hard!!! And I'm just dreading that moment that the helicopter lifts off with one baby, and I have to kiss my two other boys goodbye and drive off into the unknown. But we'll get through it- not like we have much choice in the matter! On the upside, Matt got to hold both of his boys tonight, which was great. I've definitely had the lion's share of cuddle time with the boys, so it was Daddy's turn. And I'm thinking Will might turn out to be a daddy's boy. I got to hold him today, but he was awfully irritable and got all fussy and turned a lovely shade of dark purple (yeah, that was kind of scary!). So that put an end to my holding time for the day. But when his daddy got him tonight, he was happy as a clam! (Little stinker!) Everybody just say your prayers for Will tomorrow. Pray that the doctors can find the problem and fix it quickly and easily and that we get back to Athens SOON!!!!

1 comment:

Mellowmeli said...

We'll be praying that Augusta goes well for Will and that the boys can be back together soon - and HOME soon too!