Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!!!!


Mommy and Will!!!!! (finally)
I finally got to hold my sweet little Will today. He did great! His vent tube stayed right where it was supposed to, so we didn't have any blue babies. He loved snuggle time and so did I. It's funny how much heavier and more solid he seems than Hays. Of course, he does weigh a pound more, and that's a good bit when you're talking about two and three pound babies! But holding him feels like holding a newborn, whereas holding Hays feels like holding a little kitten or something! But it was so amazingly wonderful to finally hold my little sweetie pie and kiss his little head!
And Hays was super-cute today as well. He's starting to focus his eyes and I am convinced he knows his mama. I came in to see him after holding Will and I swear on my life that that little guy was really happy to see me! He was wide awake and he was holding on to my hands looking up at me and smiling. Now, I know he can't smile on purpose, I know it's just a reflex. But I don't care, because that is one cute grin!! Then tonight when I went to get my snuggle time with Hays, he kept leaning his head back as far as he could to look up at me, and he would just stare at my face until his eyes crossed or rolled back into his head. It was really neat to feel like he fully recognized me and was glad to be with his mommy. All in all a stellar day!!!!

No comments: