Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I had a few minutes of down time, and thought I'd use it to check in. Paige i.e. Cinderella, had a great time at the prom. Now she's doing the countdown to the end of the schoolyear. It won't be too much longer until she and Mason are both out for the summer.
My grandmother is in town visiting, so she got to come to Mason's t-ball game with us last night. It was a great night for a baseball game, and they played at the field in our favorite park, so it was really scenic and pretty. I was "snack mom" for the night, so Mason and I made homemade chocolate chip cookies. I put them in brown paper bags, and tied them with red ribbon and little paper baseballs that I made. They were cute and the kids liked them. One kid said "Oooh, a goody bag!" I hope he wasn't dissapointed that it was just a few cookies!
Mason had a dentist appointment today and he did great. He did just what the hygenist and dentist asked him to do, and they said his teeth look awesome, so yay Mason! We had a playdate this afternoon with our friends and that was really fun. I relish a chance to have cocktails and munchies with my girlfriends while the kids play. Even the babies cooperated by sitting happily in their highchairs and snacking on crackers and cheerios. Now I have to go baste the chicken for dinner. I'm trying a new recipe- honey lime glazed chicken, so I'm crossing my fingers that it turns out well!

No comments: