Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cinderella goes to the ball
















Today I got to spend a lovely day with my sisters. I got an early start with Mason's 9 am t-ball game. He was great, and my parents and Matt's dad joined us to cheer him on. After the game, I left Matt to fend for himself with the rugrats so I could spend time with my sister, Elizabeth. She and her husband came down for the day to celebrate her birthday. We went to luch with my parents, then Elizabeth and I went shopping for her birthday present. I had gotten her the new Jodi Picoult book Handle With Care, and I was kind enough to pre-read it for her. Well, it was AWFUL!! The book itself wasn't bad, but it was incredib;y depressing and had a horrible ending. So we returned it and embarked on a quest for a better birthday present. She and her husband are closing on their new house next month and she's going to re-do the master bedroom when they move. We found some great pillows for the new room, so goodbye depressing book, hello awesome pillows!

After our shopping trip, we went back to my mom's house to help Paige get ready for the prom. I was in charge of doing cinderella's makeup. I have always done both of my sisters' makeup for homecoming and prom, and I love helping them get ready. Paige looked gorgeous and I absolutely love her dress. It's hard to believe that my baby sister is going to the prom!!!!

No comments: