Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hallelujah, Will has had an awesome day!!!!! Apparently he was just worn slap out yesterday. Today he was breathing well, eating better, and did great on both of his CPAP trials and his trach collar trial. My sister and Matt's dad both went to see him and reported that he was smiley and happy. The resident doctor said that he did a complete turnaround from yesterday and we are so relieved!
My sister and her husband came down this afternoon and we had a nice dinner over at my parents' house. Hays was good, which wasn't surprising considering the fact he took a four hour nap this afternoon! He was awake for a long time this morning so he was all tuckered out by naptime.
Mason starts his second round of bible school tomorrow. He's going with his best buddy, Bo, from preschool. Bo's sweet mama is going to cart my little monkey back and forth along with her three kids. I have yet to determine if she is a saint or a glutton for punishment, but either way, I'm grateful to her!

No comments: