Wednesday, June 18, 2008





Oh man, we had such a good time today. My oldest friend, Ricky, and our great friend, Lisa, came to visit this afternoon. Ricky and I have been friends since we were seven, and he is now an actor/director, all around fabulous man about town in New York. Mason absolutely adores him because Ricky has always had the energy of an overgrown puppy. Seriously, he's like a giant six year old. So Mason was in hog heaven. They were doing pratfalls all over the house, then the two of them got out in the yard and played in the sprinkler. Meanwhile, Lisa and I got to gossip and laugh at Ricky's antics. The afternoon flew by, and I hated to see them go!

Hays made his debut at my mom's breakfast club this morning. I was proud to show him off to a group of lovely ladies that have been incredibly generous with their prayers and gifts. They were very excited to meet Hays and they greeted him with applause and cheers!

No comments: