Sunday, June 29, 2008





Here's a little Hays and Mason cuteness for y'all. I have some good lookin boys if I do say so myself! Hays is getting so big. He's still kind of scrawny, but he's filling out more every day.
We're proud of Mason today. He's really into superheros right now, and he found this Batman toy he wanted. Matt and I told him we weren't going to buy it since he just had a birthday and got plenty of new toys. But we told him he could do some jobs around the house to earn money and buy it himself. So all week he's been doing extra little chores and he earns a dollar for each of them. He finally earned his last dollar today and went to buy his toy. We were really proud of him for working and saving to get what he wanted.
Will had a good day, except that he spit up all over my sister when she went to see him! I'm going to spend the night at the hospital tomorrow so I can spend a full day and night dong all of his care. That way if I have problems or questions doing it all on my own, I'll have backup. It's just to get us better prepared to take him home. Matt will be spending the night later this week or next week. I kind of have to laugh about that, because come on, when will Matt really be doing all of Will's care by himself? I mean, he's a good dad, but I can't see him just up and volunteering to go solo on the childcare for a night! Maybe he'll to a really awesome job and I'll decide to run to Vegas with my girlfriends for a weekend. Yeah right!

No comments: