Saturday, June 7, 2008

I didn't post yesterday because I had girl's night out- Woohoo!!!! And I had enough girly martinis to make blogging difficult, hence, no post. But I did go see Will yesterday. He was looking good, no blue spells. Occupational therapy worked with him while I was there. He has good muscle tone, but since his movements are kind of limited by the trach, they are working with him to build strength. I bathed him and got him all cuted up in a brand new outfit, so he was looking quite spiffy. He's had a busy day before I got there because several of his NICU nurses had come to visit him. It's nice to know that they care about him so much that they want to visit him even when they're not taking care of him.
Today was Mason's birthday party. He had a ball even though it was about 900 degrees. We had the party at the park and I brought water balloons and water guns for the kids to play with. They burst all the water balloons in about five minutes and they chased each other all over with water guns. Everyone got wet, but I'm pretty sure that Matt and his Dad were the wettest of all. They played more than the kids! At one point, I had to take a water gun away from Matt so one of the kids could have one!
After the party, Matt's dad took Mason swimming and his mom watched Hays so we could go see Sex and the City. It was soooo good. Happy endings all the way around. Sigh, I miss that show!!!

No comments: