Monday, January 26, 2009


Aunt Bea buried under a pile of nephews!


3 days worth of laundry from the twins!


Today was a typical Monday. I spent most of it trying to clean house and catch up on laundry. You can see from the picture above, that we generate a lot of dirty clothes around here, so laundry gets away from me fast! My parents came over this morning to spend some time with the twins, so I was able to get a fair amount done. Then Paige came over this afternoon, so the boys got entertained by Aunt Bea!
Mason and his dad have been having a big time with the Wii. Mason can slaughter me in any game we play, and he can beat his dad a good bit of the time as well! He loves playing it, but he does get frustrated if he isn't instantly good at it, or if he doesn't win. It's giving us lots of opportunities to talk about good sportsmanship! That's going to be an important lesson since he's starting t-ball in a few weeks.

No comments: