Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Matt and his dad in a heated Wii tennis match


Smiley Will in the tub



Splish splash!




Haysie in the tub





He loves bathtime!






Hays attempting to stomp Will







Mason cuteness


How cute are the bathtime pictures? They are so funny in the bathtub. They both love to splash the water with their hands-especiallyWill- and they'll just laugh and laugh. I want to get some video of it if I ever remeber to grab the camera while we're heading to the tub.

We finally started planning the twins first birthday party! I can't believe they'll be one in less than a month. Of course, their adjusted age is only 9 months old, so they don't really seem like one year olds, but they will be. Lord, what a year it's been. So much has happened. Can y'all believe it's been an entire year since this roller coaster ride began? And so many of you have been along with us the entire ride. Thank you for caring about my family enough to keep up with or mundane lives! And feel free to leave comments. You don't have to have a blogger ID, you can sign in as annonymous. I get curious about who's out there sometimes, and I'd love to know who you are and how you found us. Or you can remain a silent observer to my struggles and triumphs as a mom to these three hooligans!

2 comments:

Sandrakay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandrakay said...

I stumbled across your blog when the boys were still in the hospital. I have become a faithful daily reader since. I am the mom of twin 3 y/o girls. I am so amazed at how far your boys have come in the past year. They are all 3, so adorable.

Sandra