Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Everything's pretty uneventful around our house. We've been enjoying the ridiculously warm weather since we've been able to get outside and take walks around the neighborhood. The spring-like temperatures are fooling our trees and they're starting to bud, and my mom said her day lilies are blooming!
Mason started back to preschool on Monday. He was glad to get back, and I was glad to see him go back. I was singing the Hallelujah Chorus as I drove out of the parking lot! He's a high-energy kid, and it's good when he has other kids to play with.
The babies are good, but they're drooling like St. Bernards. They're trying to get some top teeth, but I think we've got a while before they'll actually come through. Will's gtube site is healing up nicely. He'll have a little scar, but we'll just add it to the collection!
I finally started working on the babies' scrapbook. Mason has a great one, but the twins have an empty album. We have tons of pictures, but none of them were printed out. So I spent a long time and $50 at Walmart printing out the last 10 months. It takes a while to do the pages- I don't do anything really fancy, but I try to make the pages cute- so I'm hoping to have it done before their first birthday. Which is coming up crazily soon!

No comments: