Wednesday, January 14, 2009


My handsome boys!!!

Our septic system is fixed!! All for the low, low price of $1100. Oh well, beats the heck out of $5000. Today was the March of Dimes kick-off luncheon. Since we are the "ambasador family" for the Athens chapter, Matt and I attended the lunch with all of the kids. I was a little nervous about how they would do, since they're usually napping at that time of day, not to mention the fact that both of the twins have colds, but they were angels. I had to give a little speech telling our twins' preemie story, and that went well. Or at least everyone said it did! At the end Mason yelled, "Good job, Mom!" Telling the whole saga made me tear up a little bit, but so did my mom, Matt's mom and Paige. It's really awesome to be able to turn our hard times into a way to help the March of Dimes. It's a wonderful organization, and I encourage everyone to help by participating in the walk this spring or making a donation. My mom and I will be walking with my friend Jessica's team. She's got a great link on her blog where people can make donations, so I'm going to ask her to set me up with one as well. That way I'll be able to beg you all for donations straight from the blog!

No comments: