Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wii has arrived

We have a Wii. I did not stand firm on my "no video games yet" rule, and Matt and Mason are now the proud owners of a Wii. Now, I have not played it yet, so I may change my mind, but I did kind of agonize about whether or not Mason was old enough. It just seems like such a big boy thing to do, and I'm not really ready for him to be a big boy! I don't want him to be the dorky kid who can't hold his own when it comes to video game prowess, but I don't want him to be the obnoxious kid who can kick everyone's butt at games when he's 4 1/2! I don't know.
I guess it's too late to worry about it now. It's here, and he's already kicked his dad's butt at bowling. So there you go. I guess I'd better go learn how to play this stuff so I can hold my own against a little kid!

No comments: