Wednesday, January 7, 2009







We're still boring, but I wanted to post some of these cute new pictures of the boys. I hung the first one of Hays and the last one of Will up in the playroom along with Mason's professional portrait that was done at preschool. They're all 8x10, matted in 11x14 frames and hung in a line above the sofa. It turned out really good, and I love looking at my three beautiful boys every time I go in there.
I have a funny Mason story. Today it was insanely windy, and the noise of the wind was bothering Mason while he was trying to take a nap. I explained to him that I couldn't control the wind, so there was really nothing I could do about the noise. So he asked me, "Do you have God's phone number?" When I told him that I didn't he said, "Well call Santa and ask him if he has God's number." How funny is that crazy kid?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: