Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blessed

I finally got to spend a little time with Mason today. We went to the mall because we needed to pick up a couple of little onesies for Will and Macy's had them on sale. Our mall now has this play area with these inflatable bouncy things that Mason wanted to play in, so I let him run around and do that for a while. He had a good time, and I think he was grateful to get out of the house and to have some quality mommy time. After he had bounced himself out, I took him to a little newstand-type store by the play area and got him a slush puppy. The woman behind the counter asked if he was my only one and I told her that I had twin boys at home. Her face lit up, and she exclaimed, "Oh my, you are blessed!" And she is absolutely right. Today was one of those days when I was truly able to look at my children and fully realize that we are blessed beyond measure. The boys are sweet and loving and fun, and life is good.

No comments: