Monday, August 25, 2008

Well, I had an absurdly good time on my birthday. I went to dinner with friends, hung out in a bar, then went dancing at an 80's club. I had a blast, but I definitely felt the pain the next day. I am just too darn old to stay out until 1:30 in the morning! Oh well, it was worth it!
All the kids are doing well, Will's little cold or whatever it is seems to be getting better. He's not needing the breathing treatments as often. He is doing so well with stuff like holding onto toys and reaching for objects. People from Babies Can't Wait are coming out tomorrow to develop a plan for theboys. I am both nervous and excited to see what kinds of therapy they'll need. I hate the fact that they need any kind of therapy, but I'm very grateful that the service is available. And with early intervention, we shouldn't have any problems with developmental delays down the road.

No comments: