Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Super Mason

Things have been pretty settled over the past few days. It's always kind of hectic trying to juggle all of the boys, but we've pretty much gotten our routine down, and that helps. Today the twins took long afternoon naps, and it was downright boring! I definitely feel like I've got a handle on things at this point, but it's still nice to have an extra pair of hands.
Mason is still doing a great job with the babies, but I think having to stay home all the time is kind of wearing on him. He used to us going somewhere or doing something pretty much every day, and I think he's getting pretty restless being stuck in the house. I can't say as I blame him. There are days that the cabin fever gets to me as well. But he starts preschool in a couple of weeks and that will be a good thing. He was hilarious today. He was watching the show "Super Why" on PBS and there is a kid on there who can fly with a rocket booster thing strapped to his back. So Mason goes running off to his room and comes back with his toy dustbuster, wanting me to strap it to his back so he could fly. With the help of a couple of ribbons, Mason got his rocket booster! Then he needed a cape. He proceeded to "fly" around the playroom with his cape and jet pack, much to the amusement of me and our nurse!

No comments: