Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Will had a much better day today. His sats were good and he wasn't nearly as sleepy. I guess he recovered from his wild weekend. If Hays drools any more we might have to buy flood insurance and a rowboat. I swear, that kid is like a faucet! I had to change his sheets today after his nap because he was lying in a puddle. If that tooth doesn't come in soon I'm going to have to start wearing a raincoat when I hold him.
I went to Mason's preschool parent orientation tonight. School starts Monday, hallelujah, praise the Lord!!!! He's already pitching a fit about going. Lately he doesn't want to do anything but hang around the house. I think it's a delayed reaction to the time that I had to spend at the hospital. He dealt with the upheavel really well at the time, but now it's like we're all home and he never wants to leave again. I know it's just a phase and he'll grow out of it, but it sure is frustrating. We've got open house on Friday so Mason can meet his teacher and see his classroom. He's less than enthusiastic about it, but tough patootie!

No comments: