Saturday, August 23, 2008

Will had his first follow-up appointment with the pulmonologist yesterday and it went really well. The doctor thought that he was looking great and didn't make any major changes to Will's care plan. We don't have to go back until December, so yay!
The babies are happy because they have some cool new toys. I went to a huge consignment sale on Thursday and got them TONS of clothes and toys, so they're set for fall and winter. I wound up with 19 sleepers, a bouncy seat, an activity gym, a neat mobile, some shirts, pants, pajamas and a winter coat for Mason, all for $92!!! Fabulous.
And today is a big day for me because it's my 30th birthday! So tonight I plan to party like a rockstar. I'm going downtown with a big group of my girlfriends to have a nice dinner and then a little bar hopping. It should be boatloads of fun and I can't wait!

No comments: