Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April 2

Poor Will now has an IV in his head. It actually sounds much worse than it is. Babies have tiny veins and it's hard to get an IV in, but they have a big vein in their heads and it's actually a pretty common spot for an IV. But it still sucks. At this point I'm pretty sure there are more tubes than baby. When is this little guy ever going to catch a break!!!!! I'm running out of patience with this whole thing and I just need him to get well so I can hold him and love on him and take care of him. Right now I can barely touch him! His head was the only clear spot, so I always rub his head to calm him down, now he's got a dadgum needle stuck in that too!! Arrrggghhhh, I'm getting frustrated! I know that this is a temporary situation and that he will get better, but there are days when it feels like there is no end in sight.

No comments: