Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1

My parents made the Egleston run today. Partly to give me a break and partly because I had to stay home with Mason who started the morning by projectile vomiting chocolate milk onto the off-white rug in the living room. Ah, the joys of motherhood. But Will was doing fine and looked good. I didn't make it up to see Hays this morning because of the puke-fest, but when I went up tonight he was wide awake. He drank his whole bottle and stayed awake for over an hour. He was super cute, as usual, and is up to 3 lbs. 6 oz. We should find out for sure when Will's surgery will happen. The surgical consultant (who happens to be my second cousin- is that lucky or what!) will let us know as soon as it's scheduled. Oh, and in case you're wondering, Mason is fine. He felt great the rest of the day and ate like a horse. Crazy kid.

No comments: