Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April 9th

The boys are good today. Will was able to go down some on his vent settings and they FINALLY started feeding him again today. I know that poor little guy is happy to have a full tummy again. I didn't see him today, but my sister did, and she said he looked good. I'll be heading up there tomorrow to see for myself! Hays was a pretty tired boy today. He took about half of his first bottle, but he was really worn out tonight and settled for a tube feeding. He had to get some blood tonight, so he's got an IV in his head (I guess he was trying to be cool like Will). Will's head IV is gone and Hays' will be after his transfusion. I'm glad- those things look awful! Other than that, today was pretty uneventful. Mason went to the dentist today and he was awesome. He was as cooperative as can be. Of course, he goes to the coolest dentist in the world. They have video games and flat screen t.v.s mounted above the chairs so kids can watch movies while they're getting their teeth cleaned. Mason's teeth were perfect and he was happy because he got to watch "Cars" while they were working on him. Lucky kid. They sure didn't have dentists like that when I was a little kid!!!

No comments: