Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day (or so they're telling us!)

Will's surgery is tomorrow at 7 am, so send him good vibes! We're ready to get this boy fixed. I'm glad the surgery is first thing so we have all day to see how his recovery is going. We're staying in Atlanta tonight with my sister so we can be at the hospital by 6 to see him before they take him back to the OR. They won't have to put in an arterial line since he still has one in his arm, so all his limbs should be safe! I'll miss my snuggle time with Hays tonight, but we got in a good cuddle this morning, so it will be okay. He's almost ready to come out of his isolette and go into a regular crib- just a few more days! Hopefully by next Friday I'll have both my boys back at St. Mary's and we'll just have to work on getting them home.

1 comment:

The Jonses said...

Its Mckinley!Whatsup? Never mind, thats what this blog is all about! Well, I really hope liddle Will gets his surgery(finally!)Here is a message from the rest of us:
Good luck!

btw- if someone else besides cameron or matt is reading this, tell them to read it! These r very important messages from their favorite cuzin! :)