Thursday, July 24, 2008



Our first family picture!


Looking at the mobile together


Brotherly love, or perhaps Hays is just trying to eat Will's face!

And the hits just keep on coming- Mason started the day off by throwing up all over the couch. This occured while I was spending the morning at the Social Security office trying to get Will's SSI in order. That was a big pain in the butt, after which I discovered a parking ticket that I got because my brain was to fuzzy to remember to bring change for the meter!
Mason felt better after his little incident, but Hays was pretty pitiful today with the teething. Hopefully that will be over soon. I got to spend the afternoon trying to clean the puke smell out of the couch cushions, which required me to wash the cushion covers with Ivory soap in the bathtub and clean the cushions with vinegar and water followed by baking soda. It was a pain, but the cushions look great and no longer smell gross, so mission accomplished I guess.
Other than the grossness, it wasn't a bad day. Hays and Will are starting to get a little more interested in each other and we're starting to (sort of) get a routine. We're not there yet, but things run a little more smoothly every day. The best thing is being able to spend time with all of my kids together, It is wonderful to sit there with the three of them and marvel at the fact that our family is finally complete.

No comments: