Wednesday, July 23, 2008




well, I know it's tough to tell them apart, but that's Will on the left and Hays on the right! Today was a much better day. Our nurse was a really nice guy. He was very knowledgeable and sweet to Will. He was attentive and played with him a good bit. I'm glad he'll be back tomorrow. My sister, Elizabeth, also came to help all day. I have found that three adults for three children works well! It was a hectic day, but not in a bad way. It just seems like every time we turned around there was a kid that needed something. But it was a sight of a lot better than yesterday. We have a night nurse coming tonight, so that will be good. My mom was a huge help last night, but we both had to do a lot of getting up. Maybe tonight everyone will get to sleep. (Except the nurse!)
In other exciting news, Hays is cutting a tooth. It's not out yet, but he's drooling like crazy and I can feel it under the gum. He's a little cranky, but it's not unbearable. He's going to look pretty silly when that thing does emerge. He'll look like a newborn with a tooth!

No comments: