Monday, May 19, 2008

New pictures!





Sleepy Will
Wide awake Hays
Nyah, Nyah!
Will passed his swallow test!! He didn't aspirate any of the milk. However, he did get so freaked out by the fact that stuff was coming out of the bottle that he got hysterical and they could barely calm him down. So the good news is, he can eat. The bad news is, it's going to be tough to teach him how to do it, but he'll learn.
Today was a good day with my other two monkeys as well. Mason and I took Hays for his first outing- we went to get ice cream. (Well, Hays was really just along for the ride) We just had a really nice, relaxed day together. We went for a walk around the neighborhood this morning and Hays loves to ride in his stroller. This afternoon we all just hung out in the backyard where I got these very adorable pictures of him. (I was told by several people that pictures were long overdue! Sorry guys!)
Tomorrow we head up to Egleston for hernia surgery. Everybody think good thoughts that it goes smoothly and he recovers quickly.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I will keep you guys in our my prayers, I know the surgery will be fine, give Will lots of love. I can not believe how big Hays is those checks remind me of Zach, they are both just precious. Let me know if you need anything maddie grace gets out of school friday we can entertain Mason. --Jess