Tuesday, May 13, 2008

May 13

Today has been a long day since it started around 4 am. Hays has been great about getting up to eat in the middle of the night and then going right back to sleep. But last night he decided to be wide awake after his 3:30 feeding. He was awake longer than he needed to be today and is pretty worn out. I hope he'll sleep really well tonight. He went to the doctor today for his two week re-check and he's looking good. He weighs 5 lbs. 2 oz, and the doctor says he's doing exactly what he needs to be doing- eating, sleeping, pooping and growing!
Will had an episode this afternoon. He apparently got fussy when they put him back in his bed after my sister held him, then he clamped down and stopped breathing and they had to bag him for a while. The doctors and nurses aren't particularly concerned. They said he was just being a cranky baby and decided to hold his breath for a while. Crazy kid!
Mason had his last day of preschool today, and I am very sad! I don't know how we'll keep him amused all summer. Luckily, some of the other moms and I are talking about getting a weekly playdate going. That would be great because Mason really has a great time with these kids and he would really miss them over the summer.
Now I'm going to shoo my crazy cat out of Hays' car seat, since she seems to think it's a lovely bed just for her, and then I'm headed to bed!

No comments: