Friday, May 23, 2008

May 23

Hays has felt much better today. He wasn't nearly as fussy and it was a much easier day. He's been sleeping for close to four hours now and I'm about to have to wake him to feed him before bed.
Will had a good day also. I talked to one of the neonatologists and we're setting up another conference with his doctors that we've actually met. She did tell me one thing that is kind of distressing. She said that they discovered that his whole trachea was weak rather than just the one area when they did a scope at the end of April. It's now the end of May and this is the first we're hearing about it. What's up with that? We're counting on the doctors to keep us informed and now I'm wondering how many details central to my child's care are falling through the cracks.

No comments: