Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

It has been a nice day. We went to my parents' house for lunch with my sister and her husband and Mason had a big old time. Matt and my dad were smoking cigars and Mason was blowing bubbles. My dad amazed him by blowing a bubble with smoke inside it. Mason thought that was the coolest thing ever! My mom and I were like, oh this is great, the little kid playing with cigar smoke! But I have to admit, it was really cool looking!
Mason gave me lovely mother's day gifts, but the best one was the card he made with glitter pens where he wrote his name all by himself. Hays was his usual sweet self, and my sister said Will looked really good when she went to see him. She didn't get to hold him because he had been fussy and they had just gotten him settled down. I'm going down tomorrow and I'm going to start learning trach care. I figure the more I practice, the more comfortable I'll be with it when he finally comes home.

No comments: