Friday, May 9, 2008

May 9

Will had a good day today. He's doing well on his feeds- he's up to almost 2 oz. per feeding- and he weighs 7 lbs. 5 oz. He's huge!!! Matt and I are going to see him tomorrow, and we can't wait. Hays weighs in at an impressive 5 1/2 pounds, but he's still a little squirt! He had to get tests done at the hospital today, and he didn't think much of that. It was pretty crazy trying to corral both Mason and Hays at the hospital. Luckily my mom came along to help. We paid a visit to the NICU so that we could see our beloved nurse, Lisa. She was happy to see Hays and said he looked great. I was proud to show that I hadn't broken him or anything over the past week and a half. It's weird, but I miss going to the NICU. I'm so glad to have Hays at home, but I miss seeing the nurses every day. The NICU is its own little world, and I miss knowing what's going on. I wonder about all the babies and how they're doing. But I really miss talking to all the great girls up there. They are all hilarious and became good friends. Luckily we're talking about a girl's night sometime soon!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so glad that Will had a better day, Girls night needs to come quickly, I am in serious need of nonimportant conversation and drinks. Have a happy mothers day give the boys a kiss for us--Jess