Saturday, May 3, 2008



Well, the pictures don't really do him justice, but I swear, Will is about the cutest thing on earth! He is a round little fat baby with the cutest little chipmunk cheeks. You just want to pinch them! He was so alert today and he looked the best I have ever seen him look. The coolest thing is, he smiles! On purpose! And boy, does that kid have a killer grin. I hadn't seen him in almost a week because I've been home with Hays. It's amazing the difference a week makes. Matt and I couldn't get over how huge he is. He's just over six pounds, but he seems ginormous. I guess that's because he started at 2 lbs. 14 oz. He has a round little belly and fat baby legs (he gets those from his mother!). I got to hold him for a long time today and he was just as content as can be. It was a great day!
Hays is still as good as can be. He is really a good baby (as long as someone is holding him). Matt's parents kept him and Mason today and he was great. He's starting to stir around now because it's almost time for him to eat. So I'm going to go snuggle my little cutie and be grateful to God for giving me three of the best boys a mommy could have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey check out the resemblance of Will to this picture:

http://www.soxfirst.com/50226711/mao.jpg

I mean, I'm just saying. Maybe your baby is a Communist.

-Michael

Kathy Matthews said...

Hi - you don't know me, but I am one of Ron's staffpeople. I have been thinking of you and the boys. Just wanted to let you know that when my sons were colicky, we made a recording of the vacuum cleaner (it saves the motor, because you may use it alot!). The louder the better. We also sometimes coupled it with the swing, and the boys would usually calm down. I also consulted Harvey Karp's book, "The Happiest Baby on the Block." It recommends swaddling, but your boys may be too old for that. My youngest loved it. It has other ideas for calming babies also. Best wishes!